Here is a brand new A to Z for the April Blog Challenge. Missed this for a few years, but now returning with a kind of quick reference guide to gaming systems including original consoles, handhelds and home computers. PC's, emulation boxes, minis and mobile devices don't get included, this is a list of dedicated machinery for mostly playing games and educational software. This is valid up till March 2018. If anybody notices any missing systems you feel belong in this list, feel free to contact me.
The years stated are years of release, not when a system ended production.
Let's continue with D...
- Dreamcast, 1998 by Sega
- Design Master Senshi, 1995 by Bandai
- Dubna 48k, 1991 by Dubna
- Didj, 2008 by Leapfrog Enterprises
- Digi Casse, 1984 by Bandai
- DigiBlast, 2005 by Nikko
- Decmate (All Variants), 1982 by Digital Equipment Corporation
- Dingoo A-320, 2009 by Dingoo Digital Technology
- Dai Personal Computer, 1980 by Data Application International (INDATA)
- Dragon 32, 1982 by Dragon Data
- Dragon 64/200, 1983 by Dragon Data
- DS990, 1980 by Texas Instruments
- Database Games-Computer, 1980 by Voltmace
- Decision Mate V, 1984 by NCR
- DMS-5000, 1982 Digital Micro Systems
Pictured are Dreamcast, DigiBlast, Dai & Dragon 32