Here is a brand new A to Z for the April Blog Challenge. Missed this for a few years, but now returning with a kind of quick reference guide to gaming systems including original consoles, handhelds and home computers. PC's, emulation boxes, minis and mobile devices don't get included, this is a list of dedicated machinery for mostly playing games and educational software. This is valid up till March 2018. If anybody notices any missing systems you feel belong in this list, feel free to contact me.
The years stated are years of release, not when a system ended production.
Let's continue with E...
- Epoch Cassette Vision, 1981 by Epoch Co.
- Epoch Cassette Vision Jr, 1983 by Epoch Co.
- Educator 64, 1983 by Commodore Business Machines
- Etch-a-Sketch Animator 2000, 1998 by Ohio Art Company
- Electron, 1983 by Acorn Computers
- Enterprise 64/128, 1983 by Enterprise Computers
- Exidy Sorcerer, 1978 by Exidy.
- Einstein 256, 1984 by Tatung
- Einstein TC-01, 1984 by Tatung
- Esselte 100, by Esselte
- Exeltel, 1986 by Exelvision
- Executive, 1982 by Osborne Corporation
Pictured are Electron, Enterprise 64, Epoch Cassette Vision